Saturday, January 12, 2013

A couple of cards....


Unfortunately I have needed a few too many of these kinds of cards. My heart was heavy as I looked for something special to make for two friends, and I finally settled on using an element from SVGcuts.com's Iris fold cards. These are super pretty and hopefully lift the spirits of my friends.

One of my long distant friends lost her MIL and I substituted a basic flower for the original. I copied it again slightly differently for a "get well soon card" for a wonderful lady who needs her spirits lifted after a series on mini strokes and some trouble regulating her heart rhythm. I really hope for her full recovery for purely selfish reasons...she gives the best hugs. I wish my card could be a great big hug for her and my friends across the country too.

No comments:

Thanks for stopping by and adding your thoughts....

Blogaholic Designs”=